Sunday, March 8, 2009

Justin Timberlake Suit Gq

swan song a lateral thinker

Now I have not written anything for some time already in my blog. There was just nothing to stop that would have moved me enough to pick it here. The winter time is flat but the rest of us pigeon fanciers. But in the "pigeon" 9.10 am today but then I stumbled on something that has me excited enough to have to get rid of it here.



I must start by saying that I have since I started again with pigeon breeding, have read many articles, books and reports blow to our hobby. Lot of it was of moderate to poor quality or low made me doubt whether the statements that were made there. But there was / is also very good, that's worth to be read. And some of what I count this comes from ad Schaerlaeckens.

I liked the pragmatism and the logical consistency with which he treats the content of his texts. Also expressed his words, a very experienced and is extremely successful pigeon breeder, which I have always accepted that he was self-critical enough to face himself and his observations in question to the truths behind it to get a little more on the ropes. I like that is no breeder statements solely on the construct of "I am successful with pigeons, so I'm right about everything, what I say about pigeons" are based. had


Sure, Ad Schaerlaeckens seems always had a strong will and a good self-consciousness to have, but he would not have such topics as "Dim" and "exposure" Apply one of the first, if he were not constantly open to new ideas for change and for improvement. It is also clear in many of his texts that he observed other successful breeders very carefully at what and how they do it. Does so only someone who is open, something to take from these other breeders.

But in the Bt 9.10 on page 365 I find this section:

" to get the younger one is a little known but there is a generation of mostly thirties who increasingly takes power, strangely, is promoting this.. The decrease was mahr small minority, namely because, by urge their validity and their professional attitude, the gap between the tip and the rest have increased.
I personally do not believe that the decline can be stopped to ... Nevertheless, one can experience much joy in pigeon racing, but then they must thirties remain in the track "


He will not read certain, but I want him to say the following:

My dear ad are, now you obviously old become. You will forget, because you forget that you ever had a "professional attitude" to the sport, and it would surprise me if you would have understood at the time an older breeders would have accused you of just that, and even worse, which derives from the fact that you are hurting the sport of pigeon racing with it. The will to win but have also had one, or do I see this wrong?
And Earn money with pigeons but it has also always existed. Together had not bought Huyskens-Van Riel, with some financial burden their original dust? Someone has, after all this money? And how was that for Karel Schellens? A seller just made the price to pay a buyer ready. Today, the buyers come from all over the world. Some of these might throw more money on the table as before. But how exactly this should make the sport down?

course knows I do not know what has led you in detail on this finding, but also the 10th Top auction with hundreds of thousands of euros in sales in one year, I think, has nothing to do with the "future" to do the pigeon sport. Each one can, no must participate in something. Eg I prefer to not participate. Your argument seems like a rather primitive looking for culprits that you might not to shame. It may even envy at your successes are not.

But many more displays your resignation about the fact that there are no options left would be the decline of the pigeon sport reside, and your last sentence, how old you have become apparent:
"Nevertheless, one can experience even more joy on the pigeon racing, But then the thirties in the track remain .
only change anything unless we take old yet. It is already over, and at least as long as we are still there, we would not have to adjust to new! So I interpreted this what are you give of yourself!

The world is constantly changing. And so did the pigeon sport. He has roughly 200 years, survived two world wars, changing national boundaries, a united Europe, and much more. But it is precisely at the modern times, with their wealth and their amount of leisure time, and despite the increasing need, to find back to nature is to go based on the pigeon racing?

That, my ad is incorrect. For this reason, sport is if at some stage he will not adapt to the changes over time. Necessary flexibility in the travel events that could make the sport of family-friendly find, for example, remains limited. Especially in Germany there is a lack of initiatives to reduce the cost of the sport and really do sound for the modern, urban environment: offer, for example the elimination of systematic advantages that large stocks of some major championships. And specific advertising and marketing efforts for our sport, there are not nearly as well. But in today's flood of supply activities must be carefully and actively to . Make

The trigger for this impasse is that people who hold such views resigned, like you, present here the majority of breeders (is it a question of the age pyramid?).

I can only hope that the "Generation of the Thirties" (say the forties or to otherwise it would be too few) are actually as soon as possible "the power" takes over, as you write. And that they left the old track, which could be siding soon. The sooner the better.


the picture: "Old man" by Rembrandt

0 comments:

Post a Comment