Thursday, February 25, 2010

How To Groom Oneself For Wedding

FindBugs and out of memory

Unfortunately, I have around the Struts 2 function
s:
date found no function that I java.util.Date from an object displays only the date without the time. Even a search on google in> struts2 date "without time "would be \u0026lt;gives me no useful results ... One possibility of course that the parameters of format
s:.
date to accomplish s \u0026lt;: date name =" today "format = "d / yyyy" /> However, it would have here then fix the German date format provided. It is my goal but, depending on locale settings to display the date.
Leaving the away format parameter, the I date I have not found a way :-( with the following alternative: use of s: date, unfortunately, always the time to appear with s. but I reached my desired goal:
in Sprachproperties (messages.properties) one can define the following pattern: format.dateLong {date = 0, long} If you then used on the JSP page the following code , the year is spent with the appropriate locale settings.
\u0026lt;s:text name="format.dateLong"> \u0026lt;s:param name="value" value="today"> \u0026lt;/ s: param>
\u0026lt;/ s: text>
The result looks like this from: 25th January 2010 (for Locale 'en') January 1, 2010 (with locale 'en') date format instead of the 'long' can of course also other uses (see http://java.sun.com / javase/6/docs/api/java/text/DateFormat.html )
More information can be found on the Struts page (
http://struts.apache.org/2.1.8.1/docs/date.html
)

0 comments:

Post a Comment