On my new Windows 7 - 64bit system, I have a great Oracle 11g - installed 64bit - Funzt perfect !
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Ohio Law For Military Drivers License Expiration
PL / SQL Developer - Initialization error JavaScript Events
On my new Windows 7 - 64bit system, I have a great Oracle 11g - installed 64bit - Funzt perfect !
On my new Windows 7 - 64bit system, I have a great Oracle 11g - installed 64bit - Funzt perfect !
then continued for the PL / SQL Developer from Allround Automations already installed and went off the problems ... preliminary: the problem is because the PL / SQL Developer is a 32bit program and problems in using the 64bit Oracle driver (Client).
SQL * Net not properly installed
OracleHomeDir:'m
L
on the console, I then set my time manually ORACLE_HOME directory. The result was now following error message:
E: \\ PLSQL Developer> set ORACLE_HOME = E: \\ oracle \\ app \\ mre \\ product \\ 11.2.0 \\ dbhome_1
Initialization error
OracleHomeyKey:
Using: E: \\ oracle \\ app \\ mre \\ product \\ 11.2.0 \\ dbhome_1 \\ bin \\ writing to file oci.dll
LoadLibrary (E: \\ oracle \\ app \\ mre \\ product \\ 11.2.0 \\ dbhome_1 \\ bin \\ writing to file oci.dll) returned 0
So go also not
Google has somehow appear in more limited search only pages in Chinese (the translation tool from google funzt here is very cool!). So I am met with a Chinese page on the 64bit / 32bit Oracle client problem. I then then gezeilt on the page of allround automations have been looking for 64 bit and found the following results:
http://www.allroundautomations.com/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number = 35 365
A matching Oracle Client must be her then!
This extract is simple and needs no extra installation.
then these parameters must be done before the PL / SQL Developer known.
is now the PL / SQL Developer again clean his services I provide J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment