because the comment included a violent attack: "... have seldom been so much contempt for the pigeon under the cover of the pigeon hobby, like on your blog ... I'm talking to you, however, any love for the pigeons ... " (See comment to the blog post "How to Rabbits "). Now it's not that I take everything to heart what I take people as to the head. And in my response comment, I then at once if my lack of understanding of these massive attacks expressed. But I admit, it made me continue to be employed in particular the question of what the violence of this reaction may have triggered
I think the key word of this conflict is "Love of animals" and this word contains a very big word.?. "love" . In my blog I represent continuously the view that to improve the performance of a portfolio, the performance of pigeons pigeons need to be evaluated, and on that basis a selection of breeding animals is carried out. And I think between those two words, "selection" and "love" is the great tension founded.
Perhaps we have all dreamed of unconditional "love." A "love" which does not align to the criteria and standards, but by itself exists. Who of us would like to have people like to experience at first hand that he is loved not just for appearances, his intellect or his likes. So viewed, I can understand the comment, and his violence very well. And if "love of animals defined by the author of the commentary as such, in principle, unconditional love of animals, give I it right that I probably feel no such "animal love" for pigeons.
But I think with such a view of "animal love" stuff is overlooked. First of all, I think it is an illusion that we "love" free of selection conditions. Not all people we encounter, we can bring the same "love" towards. Some we liked externals do not we find some stupid, some behave repellent, ... And what our affection towards animals is concerned, we're all picky. Who can fatten already the tapeworm in your own intestines, skin who do not flatten the mosquito, which robs a night of sleep, and Who wants to pet the neighbor's aggressive dog, if this flätscht the teeth? make love or even "love" like all aware of certain conditions, or unconsciously.
my opinion, not "love" but "respect" or "Caution" should be the central word in this debate. I was to all people "respect" and "respect" have placed in, whether I like or "love" could do. And just as I was to take every animal "respect" and "Caution" against. That would fall to me when tapeworm admittedly not exactly easy, but kill a annoying mosquito or fly the country, but her first to draw on the limbs would I never in my mind. And beyond my bedroom mosquitoes may make what they want. For me, the respectful treatment of animals, a large part of what I mean by "animal love".
As pigeon fanciers do I need the animals entrusted to me. I can not neglect them, they need to send good housing conditions, and let them live out their natural instincts. I carry this responsibility that they are not exposed to demands that cause them pain or suffering. This I must as a pigeon breeder always keep in mind when I basketing doves to an aerial race. Because I can only put the pigeons, the upcoming effort, without prejudice Connector end. And I know that I am doing this very carefully, for I have much respect for these wonderful animals, regardless of whether they meet my breeding goals, or not! To further breeding only the very good are used, but this is the basic principle of a directed animal breeding.
and performance principles have nothing to do with a lack of respect or even contempt to do. They are almost everywhere, be it in nature ("survival of the fittest" is the most glaring example of the performance principle at all), in animal breeding, in school, in sports or work.
In addition, I would, how I feel about the pigeon, nevertheless still be described as a kind of "love." Injured animals during free flight, or by birds of prey attacks, I suffer with them and worry. Pigeons come from an aerial race back later, I find myself constantly at a lookup on the beat, whether the missing animals have not arrived yet. When pigeons in free flight at the house, or when feeding in shock somersaults for joy, my heart schägt higher. And I think it's all real pigeon breeders!
And therefore I can the charge of this reader, I would doves "despise" to object only in the strongest!
0 comments:
Post a Comment